On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Caleb Denison and Adrien Warner dig into the biggest trending tech topics of the day, including Facebook’s Libra goes to Congress, the Google Pixel Watch, Apple caves to China, an affordable robotic arm, and more.
We then speak with Dan Magnuszewski, co-founder and chief technology officer at ACV Auctions, who talks about the first-ever tool for mobile vehicle undercarriage imaging.
It’s then time for our Reel News segment with and Riley Winn, who talk about the biggest movies opening this weekend and what you should be seeing, including Jojo Rabbit, Jexi, and Parasite.
Kevin Freiburger, director of identity programs at Valid, then discusses the pros and cons of facial recognition, and if the benefits outweigh the drawbacks.
Finally, we talk with Wade Foster, chief executive officer and co-founder of Zapier, about automation and connecting the world’s apps.
- TikTok’s ban goes through, reality TV heads to space | Digital Trends Live
- Apple One, Ubisoft Forward wrap-up, life on Mars, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok decision, Facebook Connect, new lunar lander | Digital Trends Live
- Epic app store drama, rideshare franchises, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Mandalorian season 2, Apple Event, and more | Digital Trends Live