Thursday, IBM unveiled what’s considered the world’s smallest and most powerful microchip. Current top of the line chips have components that are 14 nanometers wide, but IBM’s new chip boasts transistors that are 7 manometers. That means the chip can provide 4 times the capacity of today’s chips. It will probably be a few years before this technology makes its way to market.
- How to choose an iPad in 2019: A practical guide to Apple’s tablets
- Beta code for iOS 12.2 hints at 4 new iPads, iPod Touch upgrade
- The 2018 iPad is often the best iPad for most people — and now it’s only $250
- Apple drops $100 off the price of the refurbished iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple brings back the iPhone SE with a $100 clearance discount included