Thursday, IBM unveiled what’s considered the world’s smallest and most powerful microchip. Current top of the line chips have components that are 14 nanometers wide, but IBM’s new chip boasts transistors that are 7 manometers. That means the chip can provide 4 times the capacity of today’s chips. It will probably be a few years before this technology makes its way to market.
- 11-inch iPad Pro vs. 10.5-inch iPad Pro: Can the new model take out the classic?
- How the 2018 Apple iPad Pro 12.9 stacks up against the 2017 and 2015 versions
- How to choose an iPad in 2019: A practical guide to Apple’s tablets
- iPad Pro 2018: 5 features we love, 5 features we don’t
- Need a new tablet? The best iPad deals for January 2019