Amazon points out that this would be useful at Football games, where it could stock the blimp up with stuff for tailgaters and park them over the stadium. But would that really work? Won’t too many of the beer-drones just get hijacked by rowdy fans? Leave a comment and let us know.
- Death from above? How we’re preparing for a future filled with weaponized drones
- 7 drone crashes that will make you fly your bird more carefully
- Disney takes to the air with an autonomous paint-spraying drone
- 7 Drones that can stay airborne for hours — and the tech that makes it possible
- 7 amazing anti-drone technologies designed to swat UAVs out of the sky