Today on DT Daily: a heads up on some Android malware, the best TV we’ve ever seen and investigators scrutinize that terrifying plane crash footage from Taiwan.
If you’re an Android OS user, we’ve got a quick heads up about three apps to stay away from due to malware concerns. Get all the details here.
We test a lot of TVs here at Digital Trends, and it’s not often we give any of them a 5-star rating. But, there’s a first time for everything. Check out DT A/V editor Caleb Denison’s review of the amazing 65-inch OLED TV from LG.
By now you’ve probably seen the terrifying dashcam footage of a plane crashing into a bridge and then a river in Taiwan. Crash investigators are using the footage to hopefully find a reason for why the plane came down. So far, over 30 people are confirmed dead, but there are also survivors, according to CNN.
- Fitbit Versa takes aim at women with new female-specific health-tracking metrics
- 11 best pre-flight safety videos worth switching your iPad off for
- Cryptojacking is the new ransomware. Is that a good thing?
- DT Daily: Amazon, Best Buy buddy up to sell each other’s smart TVs
- The best dash cams you can buy