Today on DT Daily: hacking your car is suddenly a thing, LG gets their VR on, and Samsung may say sayonara to Japan’s mobile phone market.
As if bad drivers, spendy insurance and gridlock weren’t enough, it now appears you need to worry about someone hacking your new tech-filled car. Says who?
When it comes to virtual reality, it seems like everybody is getting into the act. That now includes Korean electronics giant LG, who announced a phone-based VR system today called the VR for G3. Who did they team up with?
A report from news outlet Business Korea indicates Samsung may exit the Japanese cell phone market. This wouldn’t be the first time Samsung has bailed on Japan – they stopped selling TVs there in 2007. But phones? Why?
- It’s almost here! Here’s the best of what’s coming at CES 2018
- Which phone has the best battery life? Let’s find out
- Mario and the Minions Movie? Nintendo says it’s going to happen
- Samsung’s 146-inch MicroLED is an assault on OLED. Just don’t get too close
- I’m not even mad. That’s amazing! 7 brilliant, unorthodox hacks