As if bad drivers, spendy insurance and gridlock weren’t enough, it now appears you need to worry about someone hacking your new tech-filled car. Says who?
When it comes to virtual reality, it seems like everybody is getting into the act. That now includes Korean electronics giant LG, who announced a phone-based VR system today called the VR for G3. Who did they team up with?
A report from news outlet Business Korea indicates Samsung may exit the Japanese cell phone market. This wouldn’t be the first time Samsung has bailed on Japan – they stopped selling TVs there in 2007. But phones? Why?
- Up close with LG’s 88-inch 8K OLED TV. Here’s why it matters | Video
- The hottest phones of 2018 are still to come. Here’s what’s around the corner
- The Google Home Hub doesn’t have a camera. Here’s why that’s a good thing
- Here’s how Google’s Call Screening A.I. works, and how to use it
- Here’s all the best gear and gadgetry you can snag for $100 or less