Chinese hackers attack the New York Times, public Facebook events are no longer viewable unless you log in, The Indian government is developing a high-tech wristwatch to combat sexual violence, Microsoft will launch its Surface Pro tablet at an event on February 8, and a new “Truth Teller” app will let you fact check lying politicians.
- Hackers in China Attacked The Times for Last 4 Months
- Google walls off public Facebook events without logging in
- A Wrist-Worn Answer to Sexual Attack?
- Surface Pro to launch at Best Buy midnight event in NYC on Feb 8
- Are politicians lying? Probably, but there’s an app to verify that
- Facebook will soon let everyone unsend messages, just like Zuckerberg
- The best iPhone apps available right now (April 2018)
- Facebook tweaks how apps access your data as Cambridge Analytica scandal grows
- 9 things to know about Facebook privacy and Cambridge Analytica
- The 20 best travel apps for vacations and trips