It’s Tuesday July 28th, and Windows 10 is set to release to the public tonight at midnight eastern daylight time. Microsoft is still busy squashing bugs in the new operating system, with the latest being an update that resolves a problem with uninstalling software. The bug caused control panel to crash when removing an application. For everything you need to know about Windows 10, read the full DT review.
This morning Motorola unveiled its new Moto G handset. Like its predecessor, the phone has a 5-inch touchscreen with a 720p resolution. The budget smartphone received some cosmetic updates including a grippier rear panel, and an IPX7 waterproof certification. The Moto G is available online today for one hundred eighty bucks, and it’ll be in retail stores on August 2nd.
- Latest Windows 10 Insider build makes it easier to control your GPUs
- Moto G6 and G6 Plus will feature dual-camera array and FHD+ displays
- Sticky Notes get stickier with a new update squashing bugs and packing bullets
- Soon, you won’t have to be a Windows Insider to test Microsoft’s newest apps
- Honor 7X vs. Moto G5 Plus: Which cheap phone gets the most bang for your buck?