Today on DT Daily: The FCC chief does an about-face on net neutrality, get your draw on for free, sorta, and the Force is strong with this guy’s drone.
For a while there, it seemed like the death of net neutrality was a forgone conclusion what with FCC chief Tom Wheeler saying OK to a pay-to play plan and Netflix striking deals to keep House of Cars flowing freely over the interwebs. Then suddenly, everything seemed to change. Confused about the whole issue? These porn stars are here to help explain it all (likely NSFW).
In our world of tablets, touchscreens, and computer-generated graphics, it seems like drawing is becoming a lost art. So why not combine drawing and technology?
Drones are back in the news again, but this time for a very cool reason. YouTube poster Olivier C fairly blew up the internets yesterday with a quadcopter of his own making housed in a hand-made copy of the iconic Millennium Falcon.
- Vermont becomes fifth state to sign order supporting net neutrality
- Oregon is the latest state to jump on the net neutrality bandwagon
- Rest in pieces: The biggest tech demises of 2017
- Republican Senator Susan Collins will support Democrats’ net neutrality vote
- AT&T calls on Congress to create new net neutrality laws — but why?