Today on DT Daily: why Samsung keeps things boring, Facebook looks to the VR future and a Modern Family episode is shot entirely with i-devices.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is one of the worlds most popular cell phones, and hopes are high for the upcoming S6. But according to a former insider, don’t expect the S6 – or any Samsung phone – to be some sort of ground-breaking piece of new-think tech. Why not?
You know, because we aren’t quite immersed in Facebook enough already, the ruling social network is looking into apps that work in virtual reality. Would you like that?
How good have the cameras gotten on our portable devices? Good enough to shoot an entire episode of one of the most popular TV shows going! Here’s the plot.
- Which phone has the best battery life? Let’s find out
- Smartphone speed demons! Is Samsung’s Galaxy S9 Plus the fastest off the line?
- DT Daily at MWC 2018: Will Nokia’s 8110 banana phone steal the show?
- Day 3 at MWC2018: Huawei’s Mate 10 Pro drives an autonomous car
- Still want a Facebook ‘dislike’ button? Big blue tests ‘downvote’ option