Windows 8’s adoption rate is worse than Vista, Canonical announces an Ubuntu smartphone, Microsoft acquires home automation company R2 Studios, iOS pirate community Hackulous closes shop, a new iPhone 5S rumors suggest 2 screen sizes, and more.
- Windows 8 adoption rate reportedly worse than Vista
- Ubuntu goes mobile: OS for smartphones officially announced, first device to launch in 2014
- Microsoft Wins Out Over Apple And Google, Acquires Home Entertainment And Automation Company R2 Studios
- Pirate Apple App Store ‘Installous’ Shuts Down
- ‘iPhone 5S’ to Reportedly Launch by June with Multiple Color Options and Two Different Display Sizes