Forget Black Friday and check out all of the amazing Thanksgiving deals! Between scarfing down some turkey, potatoes, or delicious pie, it’s always fun to peruse available deals and discounts. Believe it or not, even beyond some of the best Black Friday deals, retailers are offering some discounts specifically for Thanksgiving if you know where to look! Of course, we’ve taken the liberty of finding the best deals and discounts, which you’ll find neatly listed below. Whether you’re looking for some fantastic Black Friday TV deals, or something for work and play like the best Surface Laptop 4 Black Friday deals, or even AirPods Pro Black Friday deals, we have you covered!
- New Apple AirPods Pro: $159, was $249 — VIEW DEAL
- Gateway 15.6-inch Ultra Slim Laptop: $179, was $249 — VIEW DEAL
- 50-inch TCL 5-Series QLED 4K TV: $450, was $600 — VIEW DEAL
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 4: $700, was $900 — VIEW DEAL
- 55-inch Samsung The Frame QLED 4K TV: $1,000, was $1,500 — VIEW DEAL
New Apple AirPods Pro — $159, was $249
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) blocks out ambient sound
- Transparency mode allows you to remain aware of your surroundings
- Adaptive Equalizer automatically tunes music to your ears
- Sweat- and water-resistant design
If you take a quick look at the best Black Friday AirPods deals, you’ll find this is one of the lowest prices we’ve seen in a long while! The
Normally $249, you can grab them right now for $159 with free shipping. And if you act soon, you’ll have them on your doorstep within the next couple of days!
Gateway 15.6-inch Ultra Slim Laptop — $179, was $249
- Performance, connectivity, and portability at an excellent price
- Tuned by THX audio for premium sound
- Windows 10 Home (in S-Mode) with a free upgrade to Windows 11
- Up to 8.5 hours of battery life on a single charge
If you’ve been keeping an eye on the best Black Friday laptop deals, then you know already, this discount on the Gateway 15.6-inch Ultra Slim Notebook is one of the lowest prices, bar none. This Windows 10 laptop comes with a free upgrade to
Normally $249, this lovely little system is just $179 with free shipping right now. Act soon, though — it was available in several colors but most are sold out already!
50-inch TCL 5-Series QLED
4K TV — $450, was $600
- Beautiful 4K Ultra-HD resolution with QLED Quantum Dot technology
- Hands-free voice controls through Google Assistant
- Google TV and Chromecast built-in for screen mirroring
- Auto game mode for a low-latency and lag-free experience
This stunning QLED and
Normally $600, you can grab it on sale for $450 with free shipping! Even during your quest to find the best OLED TV Black Friday deal, you’re probably not going to find anything priced this good! If it catches your eye, jump on the deal!
Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 — $700, was $900
- AMD’s Ryzen processor offers 70% more speed than previous editions
- 8GB of system memory for multitasking and performance
- All-day battery life with fast charging support
- Sharp image and video quality during calls
The Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 is, as the name implies, a proper laptop instead of the 2-in-1 tablet design that most Surface devices share. It’s running Windows 10 Home, with a free upgrade to
Normally $900, the Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 is yours for just $700 with free shipping.
55-inch Samsung The Frame QLED
4K TV — $1,000, was $1,500
- Doubles as a picture frame when not used as a TV
- Access the exclusive Samsung art collection
- Fully customizable bezels — make it your own
- 100% color volume with QLED Quantum Dot technology
If you were hoping to see a good Samsung Frame Black Friday TV deal, then this next one is not going to disappoint! This TV will turn heads. Of course, it’s your standard QLED smart TV, which you can use to watch movies, shows, and more in stunning
- 32-inch Samsung The Frame QLED 4K Smart TV (2021): $450, was $600 — VIEW DEAL
- 43-inch Samsung The Frame QLED 4K Smart TV (2021): $800, was $1,000 — VIEW DEAL
- 50-inch Samsung The Frame QLED 4K Smart TV (2021): $900, was $1,200 — VIEW DEAL
- 55-inch Samsung The Frame QLED 4K Smart TV (2021): $1,000, was $,1500 — VIEW DEAL
- 65-inch Samsung The Frame QLED 4K Smart TV (2021): $,1500, was $2,000 — VIEW DEAL
- 75-inch Samsung The Frame QLED 4K Smart TV (2021): $2,200, was $3,000 — VIEW DEAL
- 85-inch Samsung The Frame QLED 4K Smart TV (2021): $3,300, was $4,300 — VIEW DEAL
All sizes are on sale, so you can choose what matches your home and space, from 32 inches up to 85 inches — which is massive, by the way. We’re partial to the 55-inch because it’s a solid middle ground in regards to both price and size. Normally $1,500, it’s $500 off, so you can have it shipped to you, for free, for $1,000. Samsung also offers a TV mounting service if you need someone to get it all set up for you!
When shopping Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, we recommend grabbing what you see as early as possible. Because of the microchip shortages, supply chain issues, and related delays, there’s no telling how long stock will be available, and when it’s gone, it may be gone for a long while! Don’t risk missing out on what you want because you’re hoping for a steeper discount later. There are no guarantees that better prices are coming, and even if there are, you may find items unavailable by then!
Remember, you can always cancel your order or get a refund if you find it for cheaper later, often with the same delivery times. Retailers are offering extended returns windows, including Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and more. That means you have more time to return, rebuy, or get a refund for the price difference if you find better sales later! Besides, these are some of the best prices we’ve seen all year — maybe even longer than that — so act soon!
- Ends tonight: The 5 best laptop deals in Best Buy’s 3-day sale
- Microsoft Cyber Monday deals: Surface Laptop 5, Xbox Series S
- Best 70-inch TV Black Friday Deals: Sales you can shop today
- Should you buy AirPods on Black Friday or wait for Cyber Monday?
- Should you buy headphones on Black Friday or wait for Cyber Monday?