Black Friday is here a week early for those looking to get a new smartphone. Ahead of the frantic shopping event, AT&T is offering some of the newest and hottest smartphones for $0, including the fan-favorite iPhone XR (64GB) — a $600 value after bill credits – and other great devices like the Samsung S10e 128GB, LG G8X ThinQ, and Google Pixel 4 64GB. These deals are available for customers who purchase eligible smartphones on a new line with anSo in addition to these great phone deals, you can get AT&T’s best price ever for unlimited wireless, with unlimited talk, text, and data starting at $35 per month per line for 4 lines.
The tax amount on the full price of the phone is due at the time of purchase. This means you will have to come up with some cash up front, but overall, this is a fantastic deal, and it’s just in time for the holidays.
AT&T is offering this deal through Black Friday and Cyber Monday, until December 5th. The offer is valid both in-store andfor both new and existing customers. Any of these smartphones included in this deal would be an excellent gift for that special person on your holiday gift list. Read on for details about each offer below.
- Apple iPhone XR 64GB – $0 – after bill credits (a $600 value)
- Samsung Galaxy S10e 128GB- free after bill credits– (a $750 value)
- Google Pixel 4 64GB – free – after bill credits (a $960 value)
- LG G8X ThinQ – free – after bill credits (a $780 value)
Be sure to check out all offor other great gift ideas.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- You won’t want to miss this incredible ExpressVPN deal
- Best cheap home internet deals for August 2021: AT&T, Spectrum, Optimum and more
- Best cheap cell phone plan deals for August 2021: Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile
- Best cheap smartphone deals for August 2021
- Best Buy Black Friday in July Sale 2021: The best deals to shop today