Last Update: July 4, 2020.
4th of July sales are a chance to take home must-have tech like iPads and 4K TVs at rock-bottom prices. There is a catch, though. With each retailer claiming to have the cheapest 4th of July sales in town, tracking down the best 4th of July deals can seem like an impossible task. That’s where Digital Trends comes in: We’re cataloging all of the best 4th of July sales and 4th of July deals right here. If you find a product listed below, you can rest assured it’s: A) the cheapest we’ve seen it; and B) has been deemed worthy of your hard-earned cash by our team of experts.
The Best 4th of July Sales 2020
- Amazon 4th of July Sale: Amazon isn’t hosting a 4th of July sale per se, but it has discounted a number of must-have electronics and appliances (even more than usual) and that can’t be a coincidence.
- Adorama 4th of July Sale: Adorama has discounted everything from AirPods and DSLRs to MacBooks and Surface Books for 4th of July. There’s no theme to the savings, so head over to see what’s up.
- Best Buy 4th of July Sale: Best Buy’s 4th of July Home Appliance Sale is now underway, bringing steep discounts on kitchen hardware like dishwashers, refrigerators, and washer-dryers.
- B&H Photo Video 4th of July Sale: On the hunt for a new MacBook Pro? Headphones? Projector? These are just a few of the different gadgets B&H Photo Video has discounted for 4th of July 2020.
- Casper 4th of July Sale: Casper will knock 15% off all mattresses and 10% off all other items in your cart, excluding bundles, for 4th of July. This sees the Casper Original Mattress on sale from only $506.
- Dell 4th of July Sale: Dell is offering massive discounts not only on laptops, monitors, and other computing hardware, but also smart home tech like Roombas, Nest Learning Thermostats, and Samsung 4K TVs.
- DreamCloud 4th of July Sale: DreamCloud is knocking $200 of every mattress and is throwing in a free luxury blanket and two free pillows and towels with every order.
- Dyson 4th of July Sale: Save up to $200 on select Dyson small home appliances, including the Dyson V11 Torque cordless vacuum and the Dyson Pure Cool BP04 purifying bladeless fan.
- Home Depot 4th of July Sale: Save up to 40% on home appliances like dishwashers and refrigerator, patio furniture and accessories, and household tools through July 5 at Home Depot.
- HP 4th of July Sale: HP has been running 4th of July sales since what feels like the start of time, and it’s back with another one for 4th of July 2020: Up to 60% off laptops, monitors, and printers.
- Leesa 4th of July Sale: Leesa is keeping it simple for 4th of July, offering 15% off its mattresses, including the popular Leesa Original Mattress and Leesa Hybrid Mattress.
- Lowe’s 4th of July Sale: Lowe’s is offering up to 40% off home appliances, patio furniture, and just about everything else you’d squeeze into or outside your home, including outdoor grills.
- Microsoft 4th of July Sale: Microsoft is selling off several must-have laptops on the cheap for 4th of July, and with discounts coming in as steep as $930 under sticker, it’s a sale that’s not to be missed.
- Nectar 4th of July Sale: Nectar could just take home the crown for the best 4th of July sale of 2020. In addition to price-cuts, it’s also bundling in $339 worth of accessories with each order.
- Tempur-Pedic 4th of July Sale: Save up to $500 on select mattress sets, up to 40% on any size topper, and 25% on pillows and bedding in Tempur-Pedic’s 4th of July Sale.
- Tuft & Needle 4th of July Sale: From June 15, Tuft & Needle is offering $150 off all purchases of $800 and more, and $250 off all purchases of $1200 or more. That’s all there is to it. No coupon code needed.
- Wayfair 4th of July Sale: Looking for some new patio furniture? Hammock? Jacuzzi? Gazebo? Lighting? Heater? Umbrella? Grill? Wayfair has it all — with as much as 65% off.
The Best 4th of July Deals 2020
- — $30, was $40
- — $40, was $80
- — $50, was $84
- — $75, was $100
- — $79, was $100
- — $80, was $100
- — $140, was $160
- — $150, was $190
- — $160, was $280
- — $169, was $199
- — $170, was $200
- — $180, was $230
- — $200, was $250
- — $279, was $330
- — $300, was $320
- — $330, was $500
- — $379, was $480
- — $400, was $430
- — $500, was $550
- — $600, was $960
Where Are The Best 4th of July Sales?
This depends on what you’re looking for. If it’s a 4K TV, head over to Best Buy or Dell. If it’s an iPad, try Amazon or Adorama. Mattress? You’ll want to look at a brand like Casper or Tuft & Needle. See where we’re going with this? Fortunately, we’ve done all the hard work — trawling through the endless sales that are currently available and rounding up all the best 4th of July sales right here (below), so you don’t have to bounce all over the place to find out who’s doing what. Can’t see the retailer or brand you’re looking for? Be sure to keep checking back as we’re updating the list as and when new sales kick off. Just keep in mind that the best 4th of July deals are in short supply, so best act fast or risk missing out.
Are Cheap 4th of July Sales Too Good To Be True?
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: For every must-have deal out there during a shopping event, there at least a dozen bad. That’s why it’s important to not only consult an impartial source of buying advice to find out whether the offer you’re looking at is really worth your hard-earned cash, but to also have an understanding of the tricks retailers use to trick customers into thinking they’re looking at an unmissable deal, when in reality they’re looking at a product they probably wouldn’t have noticed if it wasn’t on sale — and there’s almost always a reason it wouldn’t have stood out. Fortunately, we’re on hand to help — we’ve thrown together some expert advice to help you get the best possible deal this 4th of July 2020.
- Compare: It can be hard to do this for clothing, but if you’re shopping for electronics, a quick check of other stores can help you decide if you’re getting a good price (if you found the deal here, skip this step).
- Read: Some sales aren’t all they’re cracked up to be, but you have to read all of the details to know that. BOGO could mean a variety of things and mail-in rebates are always more work than they ought to be.
- Think: Deals were designed to get you to make an impulsive buying decision, so make sure you do your due diligence before clicking Buy Now. If an offer seems too good to be true, it probably is. Be sensible.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best Buy 4th of July Sale 2020: All the best deals, all in one place
- Best Buy 4th of July Sale 2020: 5 tech deals you can’t afford to miss
- Best 4th of July Laptop Deals 2020: Apple, HP & Dell
- Best 4th of July Apple Watch Deals 2020: Series 3 and Series 5
- Best 4th of July TV Deals 2020: HDTVs, 4K TVs, and 8K TVs