If you’re out and about hiking, cycling, or just hanging out with friends at a picnic or a pool party, then it’s fun to be able to play your favorite tunes. For an easy and portable music solution, a Bluetooth speaker can bring the music everywhere you go, easily linking to your phone or other device.
If you look for Bluetooth speakers online, you’ll find an almost dizzying range available, and this can be confusing. What is the best option for your money? We can help with this. Our team searches through top online retailers to find the very best deals on quality Bluetooth speakers. Take a look at our top choices below.
Today’s best Bluetooth speaker deals
- OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) Bluetooth Portable Speaker — $26, was $35
- JBL Flip 4 — $80, was $111
- Bose SoundLink Micro — $99
- JBL Flip 5 Portable Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker — $120
- Ultimate Ears - MEGABOOM 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker — $199
- Bose Home Speaker 300 — $199, was $259
- Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 6 — $230, was $300
How to choose a Bluetooth speaker
So you’re shopping for a cheap Bluetooth speaker, huh? The first thing you’re going to want to do is figure out what exactly you’re going to use it for and the features that could be of use. If you’re looking for one for use around the house, for example, then a built-in virtual helper like Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant could be a very worthwhile addition. However, if you need a waterproof Bluetooth speaker to take to the beach, we recommend opting for one that can survive a knock, bump, and splash with certified water and shock resistance ratings. Not sure where to start? Take a look at our list of the best Bluetooth speakers.
Follow this straightforward advice and you’ll have no trouble snapping up a cheap Bluetooth speaker that will no doubt be a loyal companion for years to come. But fall into the trap of impulse purchasing the first one that falls into your budget and you could be in for a nasty surprise when it arrives and it’s missing the crucial feature you had your heart set on — be it Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Sonos-style multi-room sharing, all-day battery life, water resistance, or something as simple as the option to connect multiple devices at once.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- The best smart light switches for 2021
- MacBook Air vs. MacBook Pro 13: M1 models, compared
- Best cheap Dyson vaccum and fan deals for May 2021
- Best cheap Apple iPhone deals for May 2021
- Best cheap smartphone deals for May 2021