If you’re looking to escape reality and immerse yourself in high-quality sound with a pair of noise-canceling wireless headphones from the likes of Bose and Sony, or if you want to cut the (actual) cord with some true wireless earbuds like the Apple AirPods and Beats by Dre Powerbeats Pro, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve rounded up all of the best headphone deals available now, including a must-have offer on the Apple AirPods Pro.
Today’s best headphone deals
- BeatsX Wireless Earbuds — $70, was $100
- Beats EP — $91, was $130
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 — $99, was $104
- Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case — $160, was $200
- Powerbeats 3 — $180, was $200
- Apple AirPods Pro with Wireless Charging Case — $200, was $249
- Sony WH-1000XM3 — $240, was $245
How to choose headphones
The secret to scoring a fantastic deal on pair of headphones is patience and preparation. Decide on the type of headphones you’re after and any must-have features (a set of wireless headphones with noise canceling technology, for example) before starting your search. Better yet, tunnel in on the specific cans you want. This will dramatically increase your chances of taking them home on the cheap.
Of course, that’s a lot easier said than done. If you’re shopping on a budget, chances are you’re going to go with the first set within reach. As long as you know whether you’re after noise-canceling, wired, wireless, or true wireless, this won’t be an issue — because we’ve vetted all of the products featured above, so you can find comfort in knowing they’re the crème de la crème.
Just keep in mind that when it comes to headphones you get what you pay for. A $50 set of cans from a budget manufacturer like Anker aren’t going to sound the same as a $350 high-end pair from an audio titan like Sony, nor will they have the same noise-canceling chops. But that’s to be expected: Not everyone wants the best in the business. It’s all relative to the user.
These rules don’t just apply to big seasonal sales, either. They’re the fundamentals of bagging a bargain on any pair of headphones. Luckily, we’ve done all the hard work for you. By shopping through Digital Trends, though, you can rest assured you’re seeing the best headphones at each price point. All of the headphone deals above have been vetted by our team of product experts.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best Prime Day 2020 headphone deals: The best sales you can still shop
- Prime Day AirPods and AirPods Pro: The best sales you can still shop
- The best cheap AirPods deals for October 2020: AirPods and AirPods Pro
- AirPods and AirPods Pro prices slashed for Prime Day 2020
- The best true wireless earbuds for 2020