Are you shopping for Presidents Day Ninja sales? Presidents Day sales in all categories are with us now we’ve reached the big day. Particularly if you’re shopping for kitchen appliances or anything that supports or improves home life, Presidents Day 2021 is your chance to save big. Ninja Foodis, blenders, grills, toaster ovens, coffee makers, and more often enjoy impressive discounts, but you’ll find some of the best savings of the year on Presidents Day Ninja deals. We surveyed online merchants to find the best cheap Presidents Day Ninja deals.
Retailers are hungry for sales in 2021 even though they moved unprecedented inventories of all types of appliances, home goods, and workout equipment during 2020. Presidents Day 2021 is the first major sales event of the year and we’ve also seen strong campaigns from major brands in early Presidents Day Ninja sales. This annual sale also focuses on goods for your home, so it’s a particularly good time to shop for large and small kitchen appliances. When you add merchant competitiveness to a selling season that traditionally features everything for the home, this is indeed a perfect time to buy a Ninja appliance.
When you start by deciding to focus on the Ninja brand you’ve already shown an interest in powerful, capable countertop appliances at surprisingly competitive prices. Shopping the Presidents Day Ninja sales will save you even more money. But all Ninjas are not alike within the various product categories such as blenders, toaster ovens, grills, and multi-cookers, for a few examples. Below are the basic considerations to help you choose a Ninja appliance.
- Primary use — Whether you’re shopping for a Ninja multi-cooker, blender, coffee maker, toaster, or any combination, your first consideration has to be whether it will be a primary appliance or an extra. If you are trying to choose a Ninja Foodi to prepare most meals for your family on a daily basis, for example, you’ll want to look at the larger, more capable models than if you mostly want help with occasional party appetizers. The same thinking applies to blenders: If you live on multi-ingredient smoothies, your needs are greater than someone who uses a blender for an occasional protein drink.
- Size — Just as with your primary use case, consider how you’ll use your prospective purchase including how often and for how many people. Larger models may have greater capacity, but unless you’ll use that capacity on any kind of a regular basis, check out the smaller models. Not only do the larger Ninja models cost more than those with less capacity, but they also often take up significantly more counter space in your kitchen. If you’ll be taking your Ninja out of storage each time you use it, to save counter space, the larger units typically weigh more than smaller ones. There are excellent Presidents Day Ninja deals on all sizes and capacities.
- Multiple functions –– Ninja appliance lines are known for their versatility, but buying multiple multi-function appliances can be overkill. If you already have an air fryer you’re happy with, do you really need a Ninja Foodi pressure cooker-based multi-cooker that includes air frying features or accessories? Ninja toaster- or grill-based appliances are awesome, but how many families need multiple air fryers. I think the best move is to buy one or at most two uber-versatile countertop appliances but buy the simplest models available that do a great job with single functions for other appliances.
- Cost — Does your budget have a Ninja line? Especially if you’re shopping for multiple Ninja appliances, it might be an interesting exercise to see how many top-of-the-line Ninjas you can buy for $800 or $1,000 versus similar but buying several less fully-featured models for $400 to $500. Compared to some other brands, Ninjas are a cost-saving bargain to start with — even more so with aggressively discounted Presidents Day Ninja deals but it’s still never a bad idea to save by not buying more functions, features, and capacity than you’ll ever use.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best cheap laptop deals and sales for August 2021
- Dell’s best work-from-home laptops are over $500 off today
- Best cheap AirPods deals for August 2021: AirPods and AirPods Pro
- The best Walmart TV deals for August 2021: 4K TVs, QLED TVs, and OLED TVs
- Best cheap projector deals for August 2021