Many Prime Day deals and Prime Day are now history, but some sales end continue. If you’ve been on the lookout for a great air purifier, now is the time to buy before the item sells out or the shipping windows get longer. If you want to improve the air quality in your home, take advantage of one of these Prime Day air purifier deals.
Today’s best Prime Day air purifier deals
- PARTU HEPA Air Purifier — $50, was $60
- Okaysou AirMic4S Medical Grade Air Purifier — $59, was $100
- LEVOIT Air Purifier Core 300 — $90, was $110
- VEVA 8000 Elite Pro Series Air Purifier — $110, was $160
- Winix 5300-2 Air Purifier with True HEPA — $146, was $200
- Winix Tower Air Purifier — $149, was $200
- Medify MA-40W V2.0 True HEPA Air Purifier for 840 sq. ft. — $270, was $349
How to choose an air purifier
As you develop your air purifier deal-hunting strategy, keep in mind there’s a wide variety available for different purposes.
Room size or area capacity
Good quality air purifiers are significant purchases in terms of your health and comfort. Because air purifiers can be costly to buy and operate, it’s crucial to purchase devices appropriate for their intended function. Look for room size or cubic feet ratings, so you don’t buy an air purifier that’s too small for your space — it will run all the time and likely fail at doing a sufficient job. On the other hand, an air purifier that’s too large for an area will waste money on higher operating costs.
Simple fans don’t purify bad air; they just blow it around. Air purifiers use different technologies to convert bad air into healthy air. HEPA-standard air filters trap harmful particles, and PECO filters disinfect them. Both technologies have proponents, so it’s a good idea to read up on the differences before buying a device during a sale.
Air purifier technologies differ in their energy consumption, but any appliance that runs all day and night can give your electric bill an unwanted shock. Look for Energy Star labels or other certifications or statements about energy use.
Moving air can be noisy. Look for manufacturer statements of noise levels or noise abatement technologies.
If you only need an air purifier and have no need for room cooling or space heating, your search for the right model will be easier. Just be aware that many models can serve more than one role. Multifunction air purifiers cost more than single-purpose models but less than buying two appliances when one could do the job.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best cheap air purifier deals for March 2021
- This deal on a mini air purifier at Best Buy will save you $150
- Best cheap air conditioner deals for March 2021
- Best cheap dishwasher deals for March 2021
- Best cheap space heater deals for March 2021