Prime Day is over, but some discounts are still going. If you’re a PlayStation 4 gamer, that means only one thing: Great deals are about to end. There are few, if any, better days for tech deals online or in-store than Prime Day, and even the days after. If you’re a PS4 fanatic, you’re going to want to keep your eyes peeled for post-Prime Day PS4 deals, where the opportunity to update a console or stock up on games and accessories can’t be beaten. We will be updating the page with all the deals on the market, so be sure to check out what you can pick up at a discount before today ends — and they’re all gone.
Today’s best Prime Day PS4 deals
- RUNMUS Gaming Headset — $23, was $43
- Sony DualShock 4 Wireless Controller - Midnight Blue — $64, was $75
- WD Black 2TB P10 Game Drive Portable External Gaming Hard Drive — $80, was $90
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB External Hard Drive for PS4 — $90, was $110
- Seagate Game Drive 4TB External Hard Drive for PS4 — $120, was $150
- PlayStation Move Twin Pack — $145, was $155
- PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB — $357, was $399
Should I shop on Prime Day or wait until Black Friday?
Gaming demand saw new highs over the last few months as everyone was stuck inside during the pandemic. With social distancing measures still in place, there are a lot of buyers out there still looking for gaming consoles like the PS4. So when these consoles are discounted, we anticipate them running out of stock really quickly. Keeping in mind how other gaming consoles like the Nintendo Switch are consistently unavailable even without discounts, it’s safe to say that if these deals run the device out of stock, we won’t see a restock in time for Black Friday or even Cyber Monday sales. We also strongly believe that prices won’t differ much for the PS4 on Black Friday compared to Prime Day, so don’t let that keep you from getting your holiday gift early.
Are any Prime Day PS4 deals too good to be true?
There has been a lot of Prime Day PS4 deals out there, and they’re still going, especially on games and accessories. When you’re buying any new games or accessories to go with your console, always check the reviews and ratings on their Amazon page. A little research will go a long way. You don’t want to buy an off-brand controller just to have it not work with your system or have the shelf life of bread.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Target Prime Day sale: The best deals end tonight
- Best Cyber Monday deals 2020: When is it and what can we expect?
- Best deals on video games, consoles, and gaming accessories for October 2020
- Best Prime Day PS4 Controller Deals 2020: The Latest Discounts
- Best Prime Day Nintendo Switch deals: The best sales you can still shop