Prime Day is over and many but not all Prime Day deals are gone. With all the great smart home deals remaining, if you see something that catches your eye, act fast.
Today’s best Prime Day smart home deals
- Philips Hue Geek Squad Certified A19 Bluetooth Smart LED Bulb (4-Pack) — $40, was $50
- Instant Pot DUO60 (6 Quart) — $79, was $100
- Echo Show 5 bundle with TP-Link smart plug — $93, was $113
- Instant Pot DUO Plus 60, 6 Qt 9-in-1 — $120, was $130
- Philips Hue Geek Squad Certified Hue White & Color LED Starter Kit — $126, was $190
- Google Nest Mini and Nest Learning Smart Thermostat — $280, was $300
- iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum — $490, was $700
Should I shop on Prime Day or wait until Black Friday?
Smart home devices are always in demand, no matter what time of the year it is. If you are in need of a new smart home device, we suggest not holding off until Black Friday or even Cyber Monday as demand will be at its peak. This means that the device you had your eye on might be out of stock or see an extended shipping delay on Black Friday, keeping you from getting your new smart home product till early next year. There’s also a possibility that if a certain smart home gadget runs out of stock during Prime Day, it won’t see a restock by Black Friday. Prices between the two events shouldn’t vary by much either so don’t let that hold you back from taking advantage of these Prime Day smart home deals.
Are any Prime Day smart home deals too good to be true?
We expected a lot of smart home devices from Amazon, Google, and even Apple to see discounts during Prime Day. That said, there are a few things every shopper should keep in mind. Always do your research prior to the event so you know what you’re looking for and don’t feel overwhelmed by the number of deals. Even though you can never go wrong with any of the aforementioned brands, be cautious when you’re shopping for accessories or other smart devices to add to your smart home from other brands. Always check reviews and ratings if it’s a brand you’ve never heard of before. Finally, always trust your gut: If a deal looks suspicious, stay far away from it. During this busy time of year, with holidays fast-approaching there will be jaw-dropping deals that might cause you to pause a moment, but retailers need to move product and this is the time of year they prepare to clean out as much inventory as possible.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best Prime Day fitness deals 2020: Latest discounts and cheapest prices
- Best Prime Day Instant Pot Deals 2020: The best sales you can still shop
- Best Prime Day smart doorbell deals 2020: The best sales you can still shop
- Cheap Batteries: Prime Day brings steep discounts on AA and AAA
- Prime Day is almost over — shop these deals while you still can