Amazon’s Prime Day — the largest Amazon sales event — is finally over. But, some deals remain, with manufacturers keeping on a number of sales even after Prime Day has closed its doors. If you have your sights set on a great discounted tablet, now is still a good time to shop. The biggest Prime Day deals still feature some of the hottest tech and cheapest tablet deals available for your home office, education, entertainment, or small business, so make sure you make the most of them while you can.
One of the fastest-rising and most essential tech items is the tablet, and we’re seeing some amazing discounts on Prime Day tablets with some great deals on the iPad Pro, Windows Surface, Samsung’s Galaxy Tab, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, and more. When it comes to tablets, Prime Day’s residual deals still offer some of the best deals of the year.
Today’s Best Tablet Deals
- Gateway 8” Tablet — $70, was $90
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8-inch 32GB (2019) — $109, was $150
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2019) - 10.1" - 32GB - Black — $200, was $220
- New Apple iPad (10.2-inch, Wi-Fi, 32GB) - Gold (Latest Model, 8th Generation) — $299, was $329
- Apple iPad (10.2-inch, Wi-Fi, 128GB, 2020) — $395, was $429
- Google Pixel Slate 12.3-inch 2-in-1 Tablet — $499, was $799
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 10.5-inch (128GB, Wi-Fi) -- S Pen included — $618, was $648
Should I shop on Prime Day or wait until Black Friday?
This year, with Prime Day and Black Friday spaced a month apart from each other, that means if any of these tablets sell out, there might not be a large restock in time for Black Friday. Also, if you’re looking to buy a tablet as a holiday gift for a friend or loved one, you’ll want to purchase one as soon as you can in lieu of possible shipping delays when Black Friday rolls around. If you’re holding off on your purchase in hopes of a better deal on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, don’t. We don’t anticipate seeing a large price difference between the two events. Get on these Prime Day tablet deals now before stock runs out.
Are any Prime Day tablet deals too good to be true?
Lots of tablets are on discount for Prime Day. That said, there are a few things every shopper should keep in mind. Always do your research prior to the event so you know what you’re looking for and don’t feel overwhelmed by the number of deals. Even though you can almost never go wrong with big tech brands like Google, Apple, or Samsung, be cautious when you’re shopping for tablet accessories from other brands. Always check reviews and ratings if it’s a brand you’ve never heard of before. Finally, always trust your gut: If a deal looks too good to be true, stay far away from it.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- The best iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Fire, and Surface tablet deals for October 2020
- Best Buy Prime Day Sale: Top tech deals to shop today
- The Best Prime Day smartwatch deals for 2020: The best deals still live
- The best cheap Samsung Galaxy Tab deals for October 2020
- Best Prime Day smartphone deals: The best deals you can still shop