Amazon Prime Day has drawn to a close, but there’s one group of shoppers both Amazon and Digital Trends are looking to keeping front and center: Gamers. If you, like millions of others, have made the Xbox One your gaming device of choice, we have some good news for you. Prime Day deals have ended, but more discounts are still running, and there are some great offerings up for grabs. This is your last chance to take advantage of some post-Prime Day Xbox One deals, and you’ll see great deals on consoles, packages, games, and accessories. Whatever you use your Xbox for entertainment, social media, audio, or just good old-fashioned gaming, we want you to come out with the best gear at the lowest prices using post-Prime Day Xbox deals.
Today’s best Prime Day Xbox deals
- 1-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership — $11, was $13
- RUNMUS Gaming Headset — $23, was $43
- 3-Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate — $32, was $40
- Destroy All Humans! — $34, was $40
- Red Dead Redemption 2 — $40, was $60
- NBA 2K21 — $50, was $60
- Western Digital Black 12TB D10 Game Drive for Xbox One — $285, was $300
Should I shop on Prime Day or wait until Black Friday?
If you head over to Amazon right now, you’ll see that most of the Xbox One consoles are currently low on stock. This means that even if the retail giant had a heavy restock for Prime Day, there won’t be enough time for a subsequent restock before Black Friday rolls around. Also, if you are impatient with your purchases, waiting until Black Friday or even Cyber Monday might only disappoint you as shipping delays will probably affect when you get your new device. In this climate, getting your Black Friday order delivered before Christmas seems like a miracle. We also don’t expect Xbox One prices to alter much on Black Friday compared to Prime Day, so don’t let that hold you back from jumping on these post-Prime Day Xbox deals.
Are any Prime Day Xbox deals too good to be true?
If you’re shopping for Xbox accessories during post-Prime Day, there are going to be a lot of sales going on, but don’t settle for the lowest-priced product. If a deal looks too good to be true, be wary. Always check that the product has a good rating and decent reviews. Don’t go for products from brands you’ve never heard before — you’ll only be disappointed. Stick to household brands when shopping for new Xbox accessories or games.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best Prime Day gaming deals 2020: The best sales you can still shop
- Best Prime Day Nintendo Switch deals: The best sales you can still shop
- Best Prime Day PS4 deals 2020: The best sales you can still shop
- Best Prime Day Instant Pot Deals 2020: The best sales you can still shop
- Target Prime Day sale: The best deals end tonight