The relatively new buying holiday, aptly named Cyber Week, is now in full swing. Major retailers such as Best Buy, Walmart, and Amazon offering discounts on the excess stock still leftover. Though many of the flashier sales from Cyber Monday are gone, this week of deals isn’t over yet. Arguably one of the best time to find crazy low prices, this season find the gifts you’re looking for all in one spot.
Among many other deals, Amazon has also launched its 12 Days of Deals to lead customers right up to the end of the holiday shopping season. We’ll be regularly updating this page with new discounts on top brands and products that will be released for a limited time so bookmark this page for the latest deals.
Best Cyber Week deals still available today
Cyber Week deals will reflect the best product bargains we’ve tracked throughout the year, but in most cases, prices will be even lower, especially for big-ticket items like the Apple Watch Series 5, , MacBook Airs, Nintendo Switches, and the latest Apple iPad.
- REI Sale: Though the outdoor retailer refused to participate in Black Friday, their Cyber Week sale has finally arrived in full.
- 4K TVs: Walmart and Amazon always drop insane smart TV deals (including from brands like Samsung) around this time, making it worthwhile to wait to buy one.
- Apple products: iPads, iPhones, AirPods, and MacBooks all go on sale for the week.
- Laptops: Be sure to keep an eye out for big sales from Dell, HP, and Lenovo on a wide variety of laptops, 2-in-1s, and Chromebooks
- Headphones: Big brands like Bose, Sony, and Sennheiser all need to sell their influx in stock. Keep an eye out for older models, including wireless noise-cancelling options, to get the most savings.
- Smartphones: Last year’s models will be receiving the best savings. Samsung Galaxy S10 and iPhone XR deals will be the ones to watch.
- Smartwatches: We’re already seeing big price cuts on Samsung, Garmin, and Fitbit activity trackers for Cyber Week.
Tips for shopping on Cyber Week deals in 2019
Plan ahead and be sure to check that sales prices (and the merchants that offer them) are what you think and hope they are. Staying in budget is tricky for many of us when great deals pop up every time we go online. Here are a few tips and tricks to help you have the best shopping experience during Cyber Week.
Not every deal is a good deal
Cyber Week is a fantastic opportunity to shop thousands of merchants in search of good deals. Retailers like big sales events, too, not only because they can count on selling a lot of their regular inventory. Merchants can also use a promotional bonanza like Cyber Week to move stale, less desirable products and previous years models. Don’t assume that everything on sale during Cyber Week is discounted from regular selling prices. Some products may be marked down routinely or even all the time.
Beware of phishing scams
Identity theft is rampant, and you need to be vigilant with personal information when dealing with unknown companies when you’re buying online. If you’re chasing a price for a hot product and a deal that looks too good to be real pops up, be especially wary. Losing control of your credit card information, identity, and personal logins while shopping online can set you up for an unhappy holiday season.
Have a budget in mind
Lightning sales, limited-time deals, and limited product inventories add a sense of urgency to influence shoppers to buy quickly, which can play havoc with your budget. Preparation and planning can make the difference between spending what you can afford and getting carried away in the moment. Heading into Cyber Week with a prioritized list divided into a must-buy, want-to-buy, and if-there’s-money-left-to-buy items and a firm bottom-line budget will give you the best shot at shopping success without demolishing your bank account.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Amazon Prime Day 2020: When is it, and what can we expect?
- The best time to buy a TV
- Prime Day Apple Watch Price Predictions 2020: Series 3 and Series 5
- The best time to buy appliances (and the worst time to buy)
- Prime Day iPad Price Predictions 2020: iPad 10.2 and iPad Pro