The highly anticipated AirPods are Apple’s first official foray into the world of wireless headphones, but priced at $159, they’re one of the iPhone 7’s most expensive accessories.
And whereas most wireless earbuds are connected via a cord, the AirPod’s cord-free design makes them remarkably easy to lose. If you’re tired of tangled cords, but don’t feel like dropping a few Benjamins in your quest for wireless freedom, we’ve gathered a few budget options for you to consider. Keep in mind, these options aren’t intended for audiophiles, but instead are meant as budget alternatives to Apple’s expensive pods.
The Armor-X Wireless Sport Headphones are joined by a cord that prevents you from accidentally losing one earbud. The
The FresheBuds Bluetooth Earbuds are both water- and sweat-resistant, making them a good option for runners and hikers alike. They offer up to 8 hours of playtime and are capable of fully charging in just 90 minutes. There are no built-in controls, so you’ll have to rely on your iPhone for volume and play settings. They’re currently $71 off their retail price.
If you’re not a fan of earbuds with silicone wings, the Totu Bluetooth
- Apple’s entire AirPods range is discounted right now
- Every iPhone owner needs this portable charger stand, and it’s $17 off
- One of our favorite iPhone 14 cases is on sale right now
- Best Phone Deals: Save on Samsung Galaxy S23, Google Pixel 7 and more
- Best Apple Deals: Save on AirPods, iPads, MacBooks and more