- Meteor.js: Learn to create web and mobile apps, from product review apps to login systems, by creating 10 working projects.
- D3 & Rapid D3: D3.js and Rapid D3.js let you turn data from spreadsheets into sleek and easy-to-read visualized graphics.
- WebGL & Babylon.js: These powerful tools allow you to render interactive 3D images in a web browser for games, apps, and more without additional plugins.
- JQuery: JQuery simplifies HTML scripting for more streamlined development, and 10 projects will teach you skills like integrating APIs and using tools such as HTML5.
- Node.js: This open-source platform will help you sharpen your skills with HTML, CSS, and other development tools for crafting lightweight web apps and UIs.
- Apache Cassandra: This NoSQL system makes is simple to set up and will help you manage large information databases across multiple servers.
- CouchDB and MongoDB: Like Apache Cassandra, these tools help you manage large volumes of data. The lesson also delves into the general principles of database management across multiple platforms.
- Angular.js: This library is purpose-built for creating single-page apps, and this course will teach you how to integrate Instagram, PayPal, and more into your projects.
- ONLYOFFICE is the online software suite your business needs
- The price of Norton antivirus dropped to $25 today
- Get 50% off a year of the 1Password family plan with this deal
- Stop managing your own passwords and get help from RoboForm
- How Avast’s Small Business Protection keeps your team’s devices safe