- Meteor.js: Learn to create web and mobile apps, from product review apps to login systems, by creating 10 working projects.
- D3 & Rapid D3: D3.js and Rapid D3.js let you turn data from spreadsheets into sleek and easy-to-read visualized graphics.
- WebGL & Babylon.js: These powerful tools allow you to render interactive 3D images in a web browser for games, apps, and more without additional plugins.
- JQuery: JQuery simplifies HTML scripting for more streamlined development, and 10 projects will teach you skills like integrating APIs and using tools such as HTML5.
- Node.js: This open-source platform will help you sharpen your skills with HTML, CSS, and other development tools for crafting lightweight web apps and UIs.
- Apache Cassandra: This NoSQL system makes is simple to set up and will help you manage large information databases across multiple servers.
- CouchDB and MongoDB: Like Apache Cassandra, these tools help you manage large volumes of data. The lesson also delves into the general principles of database management across multiple platforms.
- Angular.js: This library is purpose-built for creating single-page apps, and this course will teach you how to integrate Instagram, PayPal, and more into your projects.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Hit the books! Udemy’s top-rated courses are up to 90 percent off, today only
- Coolest car gadgets
- The best free music download sites that are totally legal
- 20 holiday gift ideas for your co-workers that they’ll actually want
- Learn something new, from coding to marketing, with these free online courses