This year we’ve had to wait a bit longer for Prime Day deals, but from what we’ve seen so far, the deals were worth the wait. You are sure to see several Prime Day headphone deals from all leading manufacturers, but today, Amazon offers these JBL Tune 120TWS true wireless earbuds in white at an extremely low price. For just $40, you can get these wireless earbuds that are regularly priced at $100. This is a massive discount of 60%, and the deal won’t last long.
The JBL Tune 120TWS true wireless earbuds are Bluetooth compatible and feature a 5.8mm driver, which enables the JBL Pure Bass sound for your music. Not only for music, these earbuds also allow you to make and receive calls with the built-in microphone, listen to your favorite Podcast, or partake in a virtual meeting. The conveniently placed buttons allow you to switch from music to a call with ease. You can also connect your voice assistant with just the push of a button. These earbuds are perfect for people on the go of all ages.
More Prime Day
- These are 6 Chromebook deals you can’t miss this Prime Day
- The Roomba 692 robot vacuum is on sale for only $200
- We found an incredible $220 discount on a 70-inch Samsung 4K TV
The JBL Tune 120TWS true wireless earbuds provide up to 4 hours of listening time before they need to be charged in the convenient charging case. The rechargeable case stores up to 12 hours of additional time for your wireless earbuds. These buds are perfect at the gym since there are no cords that will tangle and interrupt your workout. Perfect for students, business people, and music lovers alike, these JBL
Amazon is offering the white JBL True Wireless Earbuds for just $40 today. At $60 off, these are a must-have for everyone who needs the convenience of hands-free listening.
- NAD’s CS1 adds wireless streaming music to any audio system
- I replaced my kitchen TV with an Echo Show 15 — and I kinda liked it
- The best audio gear from CES 2023
- CES 2023: Audio-Technica adds a mic to its iconic M50x headphones to target creators
- CES 2023: New Sennheiser wireless earbuds help you hear better in noisy places