The Prime Day deals have finally arrived, marking one of the best times of the year (along with Black Friday) for savvy shoppers to nab huge savings on just about everything Amazon sells. It’s an especially good time to save on pricey tech items like PCs, and if you’re hungry for the best Prime Day laptop deals, then we’ve got a particularly juicy pick right here in the LG Gram 13 for $650 after a $450 discount — its lowest price yet (until the Black Friday laptop deals come to get this reputation). Read on to find out what we love about this laptop and how you can save.
Laptops sporting 13-inch displays are all the rage today, and it’s not hard to see why these featherweight ultrabooks are quickly replacing traditional 15-inch
More Prime Day
- Best Buy may have won Prime Day with this 70-inch Samsung 4K TV deal
- These are 6 Chromebook deals you can’t miss this Prime Day
In fact, the LG Gram is among the lightest of the 13-inch ultrabooks, with this one weighing in at just over two pounds. That, combined with the Gram laptop’s slim frame and trim bezel, makes it the ideal companion for trip-goers, on-the-go professionals, students, and anyone else who finds standard 15-inch
Under the hood, this LG Gram 13 runs on an Intel Core i5-8265U processor that’s paired with 8GB of RAM, which are ideal specs for work and general daily use. For storage, you’ve got a nice fast 256GB SSD, and the laptop comes loaded with Windows 10 so you’re ready to go out of the box. Better still is its price: Right now, Prime members can for a massive $450 discount that knocks it down to just $650. That’s the lowest price we’ve ever seen for this configuration, but act fast — these Prime Day deals don’t last long, and we don’t expect to see it again for this cheap before 2021.
- Lenovo is practically giving away this 2-in-1 Chromebook today
- Save $620 on this Lenovo gaming laptop with an RTX 3070
- Don’t miss this Samsung Galaxy Book 3 Ultra pre-order deal
- Best Nest Thermostat Deals: Save $85 when you shop today
- This popular HP laptop just got a big price cut — now $270