The countdown to Amazon Prime Day 2019 is underway with the expectation of prices slashing on thousands of products, including headphones and earbuds. Although the official start of Prime Day is Monday at 3 a.m. ET, we found dozens of Prime Day deals that are already live. The benefit to shopping now is that you don’t have to worry yourself on a workday of Lightning Deals expiring or selling out.
Nowadays, everyone wants a pair of reliable headphones or earbuds to use while working out, commuting, or getting in a zone when you need to focus on the job or studying. But, choosing a solid wireless option with Bluetooth capabilities and powerful sound quality doesn’t need to break the bank. We know how expensive things can get, so instead of highlighting the best of the best in audio devices on sale for Prime Day, here are the best headphones deals you can get now under $100 at Amazon and Walmart, as well. While Prime Day is an Amazon shopping event, Walmart didn’t simply sit back and watch, dropping deals one day before Prime Day.
- — $78 (originally $130)
- — $90 (originally $200)
- — $94 (originally $100)
- — $75 (originally $100)
- — $50 (originally $99)
- — $55 with an extra 10% off when coupon is applied
- — $50 plus an extra 5% off with coupon (originally $60)
- — $104 (originally $180)
For those who don’t mind a cord dangling from their headphones, the prices drop even lower.
- — $65 (originally $130)
- — $49 (originally $100)
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best cheap home security camera deals for August 2021: Arlo, Nest, Ring, EZVIZ
- Best cheap Amazon Echo deals for August 2021
- Best cheap Kindle deals for August 2021: Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Oasis
- Best cheap cell phone plan deals for August 2021: Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile
- Best cheap Samsung Galaxy deals for August 2021