You come home after a long day at work. You’ve been looking forward to cracking open a cold one and unwinding on your porch. But as you stare into the chilly abyss that is your fridge, you quickly realize that all you have have is a 12-pack of warm ones sitting on your counter.
At this point you have a couple of options. You can load those drinks into the fridge, wait a few hours, and get that ice cold sip you deserve, or you can resign yourself to drinking room temperature liquid like an animal. Short of having the power of ice at your fingertips, there’s not much else you can do, right? Wrong, with the Cooper Cooler Rapid Beverage Chiller, you don’t have to wait for hours, only minutes.
This cool little piece of tech let’s you chill cans in just one minute, and wine bottles in only six. It may sound like magic, but it’s actually quite simple. This chiller rotates your beverage while spraying it repeatedly with ice water. So all you have to do is place your drink inside, add ice, and press a button.
Worried about a carbonation explosion? The cooling process will not affect the taste or composition, nor add to the explosive nature of any carbonated beverages. An automated touch pad allows for preset times and extra chill settings, so icing your drink to perfection is quick and easy.
If you’re tired of warm beverages, or just love the instant gratification of a one-minute chill, the Cooper Cooler Rapid Beverage Chiller may be exactly what you need your life. You can pick one up today for $65 on Amazon after a cool 19-percent discount.
- Tired of Bitter coffee? Pick up a cold brew coffee maker for $19 on Amazon
- Make iced tea in minutes with this $13 iced tea maker on Amazon
- Check out our five favorite kitchen gadget deals to get you cooking like never before
- Tired of ironing your wrinkled shirts? Try this garment steamer for just $20
Looking for more great deals on home tech and other electronics? Check out our deals page to score some extra savings on our favorite gadgets.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- The best single-cup coffee makers for 2020
- The best Keurig coffee makers for 2020
- The best mini fridges on the market in 2020
- The best horror movies on Netflix right now
- The 53 best shows on Amazon Prime right now