This is a Samsung sponsored post.
Right now Samsung is offering a BOGO deal that lets you score two Galaxy S8 or
To score the deal you’ll need to trade in an eligible device, which can be a Samsung Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge+, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, iPhone 6S,
When you order your
In April we reviewed the Galaxy S8 giving the phone a 4-star rating. We concluded that while indeed it is expensive, it’s also worth every penny. We loved that it has such a high-quality build, a fantastic screen, and a solid battery life. Other perks include that you can stream music to two different Bluetooth devices at the same time and the “Wide Selfie” mode that lets you snap a photo, then twist the camera to your left and right to capture your friends.
To score two of these impressive phones, visit Samsung by July 20 and make sure you have an eligible trade-in device.
Looking for more great deals on tech and electronics? Check out our deals page to score some extra savings on our favorite gadgets.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- These are the best Samsung Galaxy deals for October 2020
- Galaxy Tab S7 Plus review: The perfect excuse to watch more video
- How to sell your old Samsung Galaxy (without getting ripped off)
- These are the best Samsung Galaxy Watch deals for October 2020
- The best cheap Samsung Galaxy Tab deals for October 2020