Whether you’re shopping for gifts for family and friends or buying for yourself, now’s a great time to buy small home appliances. If it’s time to finally replace the worn out toaster, coffee maker, or blender that’s taken up counter space for years, or you just want to upgrade to something newer, faster, and packed with newer features, now’s the time.
We scanned the major online retail sites for the best deals in small home appliances under $200. New deals are sure to pop up during the entire holiday shopping season. If you don’t see that crazy powerful blender you really want or the slow cooker that sends smartphone alerts, just check back in a day or two and who knows, you could get lucky.
If you do have a specific brand and model in mind and it shows up at a killer price, we suggest you move click quickly. Retailers still advertise loss leaders just to get people to their sites and quantities are often limited.
- Keurig K55 Coffee Maker, Black ($30 off): Join the K-cup crowd with the Keurig K55 Coffee Maker. You don’t have to keep refilling with the K55’s 48-ounce reservoir as it brews 6, 8, and 10-ounce servings. One-touch brewing makes it easy as you sample the ever-growing list of coffee brews and brands in this single serving format. Normally $120, available from Amazon for $90.
- Nespresso – Inissia Espresso Maker – Titan ($53 off): You can make espresso at home with the highly-rated Nespresso Inissia Expresso Maker. Bundled with the Aeroccino milk frother for Caffè Latte or Cappuccino. Normally $200, available from Best Buy for $147.
- KitchenAid Classic 4.5-Quart 10-Speed White Stand Mixer ($50 off): Large and powerful enough to mix dough for six dozen cookies or three loaves of bread, the KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer has a 10-speed power hub that works with many other attachments, 4.5-quart mixing bowl and flat beater, as well as a dough hook and wire whip to handle most mixing tasks. Normally $249, available from Lowes for $199.
- Hamilton Beach Toastation 2-in-1 2-Slice Toaster & Oven ($20 off): Why use up precious counter space with two small appliances when one does double-duty? The Hamilton Beach Toastation 2-in-1 2-Slice Toaster & Oven can fit 1.5-inch thick slices in the toaster slots and two 16-inch pizza slices in the oven. Normally $50, available from Walmart for $30.
- Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright ($60 off): Why drag or lug around a heavy vacuum when the Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright is light enough at 8 pounds to carry easily from room to room and its 2-speed cyclonic technology is powerful enough for thick pile carpets as well as bare floors. Normally $190, available from Target for $130.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best cheap KitchenAid appliance deals
- What is an Instant Pot? Here’s everything you need to know
- Best cheap flower delivery deals
- No shipping needed: These last-minute gift ideas for Valentine’s Day deliver instantly
- How to use an Instant Pot