It’s rare to see many Sony TV deals but that’s changed today with Walmart discounting the 75-inch Sony X85K 4K TV. Previously $1,700, it’s now down to $1,198 making it one of the best TV deals around. Appealing to anyone that wants a high-end TV for less, this is a deal that’s sure to prove popular. Let’s take a quick look at why it’s worth it.
Sony has been consistently one of the best TV brands over the years and we can’t see that changing. In the case of the 75-inch Sony X85K 4K TV, you get a ton of great features for less. That includes Sony’s
Gamers will also appreciate that the TV has been made with PlayStation 5 players in mind. HDMI 2.1 ports provide a superior experience while there’s 120Hz refresh rate support, Variable Refresh Rate and ALLM. Motionflow XR technology also means you get a blur-free picture no matter how fast the action get.
The 75-inch Sony X85K
Normally priced at $1,700, the 75-inch Sony X85K
- Samsung’s 65-inch OLED TV is $1,200 off for the Super Bowl (Seriously)
- Amazon’s entire Fire TV Stick and Cube lineup is discounted
- One of our favorite 65-inch OLED TVs is $400 off right now
- Samsung’s crazy rotating 4K gaming monitor is $700 off today
- This Super Bowl deal knocks $2500 off Samsung’s QN800B 8K TV