If you are still looking for Black Friday sales. you’re in luck. Target’s Black Friday sale is actually over, but the deals continue as the retailer started its Cyber Monday’s sales. Amazon and Newegg began Cyber Monday sales Saturday and now Target, like Best Buy, started today, Sunday, to make Cyber Monday a tw0-day sale — which we suspect will continue through Cyber Week. All of Target’s Black Friday deals are available online, except any that sold out. Because inventories are shrinking as buyers flock to the sales, don’t hesitate to buy when you see a deal you want.
Below we’ve curated some of the best price drops. We’ll update this page throughout the day with the latest Black Friday deals, which Target now calls Cyber Monday deals.
There are quite a few great Black Friday TV deals at Target with the best deals on LG and Samsung 4K TVs.
- LG 70-inch 4K Smart TV — $550, was $850
- Samsung 65-inch 4K HDR Smart TV — $480, was $530
- LG 55-inch NanoCell 81 Series 4K TV — $500, was $700
- Sony 55-inch 4K Android TV — $550, was $650
- Samsung 43-inch 4K Smart TV — $270, was $300
Some of the best price cuts Target has to offer are Black Friday headphone deals from brands like Bose, Samsung, and Beats.
- Skullcandy Push Ultra True Wireless Headphones– $50, was $99
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ — $100, was $150
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Noise Canceling Headphones — $175, was $350
- JBL Wireless Over-Ear Noise-Cancelling Headphones (E65BTNC) — $100, was $200
- Powerbeats High-Performance Wireless Earphones — $100, was $150
- LG SN7Y 3.1.2 ch High Res Bluetooth Audio Soundbar with Dolby Atmos — $300, was $500
- Google Nest Mini (2nd Generation) — $19, was $49
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Generation) — $19, was $40
- Amazon Echo Show 5 Smart Display with Alexa — $45, was $90
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K and Alexa Voice Remote — $30, was $50
Target released all Black Friday deals online and in stores. You can find the Black Friday Nintendo Switch deals plus a landslide of Black Friday toy deals. There are also excellent discounts on soundbars for Black Friday.
When should you actually shop in-store at Target?
All of Target’s Black Friday sales are online this year, but if you want to go to an actual location to get your shopping done, it is difficult to pinpoint the best possible times to do so. You can find Target’s Black Friday hours at various locations by using the store locator function. You can also order from stores for curbside pickup.
Target offers its Price Match Guarantee from November 1 through December 24. This allows guests to request a price adjustment on any item identified as a “Black Friday deal” if the price drops later on. This should allow you to shop in-store at any point without worrying about missing out on any discounts that might appear later on.
Here’s a quick rundown of the sales going on at other retailers:
Amazon Black Friday: Most of Amazon’s Black Friday Deals are still on, but they’re called Cyber Monday Deals.
Best Buy Black Friday: The Best Buy Black Friday sale is also on and will continue through Cyber Monday and Cyber Week with new discounts daily.
- Jabra’s over-the-ear hearing aids double as wireless earbuds
- Samsung Galaxy S23 pre-order — reserve it NOW
- Samsung’s smart refrigerator just got a big price cut
- There’s a big sale on Garmin smartwatches happening today
- Latest iPad Air is down to its lowest-ever price