Digital Trends is taking CES 2014 by storm! To celebrate the biggest technology event in the world, we’ve launched the Digital Trends Best of CES 2014. The awards will highlight the best products on display at CES, judged by our editorial staff using the same criteria we deploy in our daily coverage: a de-emphasis on specs and jargon and a focus on real world usability and design. DT’s Best of CES 2014 awards span 16 categories, and because we’re launching our all-new DT Home section at CES this year, we’re shining the spotlight on Home products and will award a whopping six grand prizes in the category.
After a thorough review of the new products and technologies presented at CES, Digital Trends will issue finalist badges to 100 companies on the show floor January 7. All finalists are automatically in the running for our Best in Show award. After further deliberation, discussion and review, our editorial staff will grant the awards to the most deserving companies on January 9. Winners will be presented with badges on-site, will be featured on Digital Trends and in a press release, and will receive an awesome 3D-printed statue in the weeks following CES.
Stay tuned the week of January 6, when Digital Trends editors will set down in Las Vegas, comb the acres of show floor, and report back on the tech set to make waves in the year ahead.
- Booth babes, banned sex toys, and other mishaps at CES 2019
- Where are they now? A look back at last year’s Top Tech of CES winners
- Vava’s 4K laser projector delivers 150 inches of cinema-grade video for under $4K
- Google aims to dominate CES this year, triples its floor space from 2018
- Why First Man’s Oscar-winning visual effects are a giant leap for filmmaking