When you’re a gamer, looking through a million apps in the app store for something new can become really annoying . Although, whether you’re a fan of endless runners, shooters, racers and more there’s no better feeling than having a fresh game on your iOS device. With new additions added to the catalog every week, only some stand out amongst the crowd; but finding them can take way too much time.
In this episode of Game Guide, watch as resident gamer Joshua Smith grabs his own iPhone to show off the five latest titles you need to check out. Catch a look at the details for each game and even hear some of Smith’s tips for each before you try them out for yourself. With titles like Downhill Riders that has players racing down hills in grocery carts to games like Minion Rush that leave everyone laughing with wild minions, there’s something for everyone in this speedy rundown. Follow along to make sure you’re not missing out on the hottest games available.
- Need some laughs? Here are the best party game apps
- Put your thinking cap on: Here are the 10 best puzzle games available today
- Check out 30 of the best iPhone games you need to be playing
- These are the top 40 games we’re looking forward to in 2018
- Wake up on time with the best alarm clock apps for Android and iOS