To quote TS Eliot, “This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a massive explosion caused by a sticky grenade thrown at close range”. Granted, that quote might be a word or two off, but when the end of the world comes, having your friends and family close by is important, but having a big gun even closer is more important.
In Bethesda’s upcoming apocalyptic first person shooter, Brink, you take the side of rebels fighting for the last remaining resources on Earth against the forces of the Ark, the last city on the planet—or you fight to defend the city from those same rebels. It is all about choice, something that is heavily emphasized in the video below.
Choose your look, and choose your abilities in both the single player campaign and the online multiplayer. If you want to have technical abilities, you can use them to hack equipment to your advantage. If you prefer a more “Leroy Jenkins” approach, grab your guns and have at it.
Check out the new “Ready and Able” clip below, and look for Brink on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on May 17.
[Warning: The Following trailer may not be suitable for all ages]
- The best new movie trailers: ‘Solo,’ ‘Ocean’s 8,’ and more
- Blocking a number in Android makes it easy to avoid unwanted calls
- Audiophiles belong on Android. Here’s what I learned from switching over
- Outlive the other 99 players with our ‘Fortnite’ Battle Royale beginner’s guide
- Master ‘Civilization VI’ with these starting tips for new players and veterans