It may be Valentine’s Day, but there’s no reason you can’t show your console a little love. For today only, all Call of Duty versions for all consoles are on sale at Amazon. Every recent title in the franchise, from Black Ops to World at War, is 20-50 percent off. Better, newer releases like Black Ops are discounted the most. Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3, XBX, PC) is priced $39.99, a good $20 cheaper than its regular $59.99 price. The PS3 version of Modern Warfare 2 is also $20 off (Xbox 360 version is $10 off).
The Call of Duty franchise has become a staple of first-person shooter gaming in recent years, especially in the console space. Activision Blizzard’s last two iterations, Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops, have each well-exceeded $1 billion in global sales, eclipsing most Hollywood movies and other forms of entertainment. Black Ops was even the most-played Xbox Live game of 2010. In fact, the game has been so popular that the CEO of Activision said playing Black Ops rivals activities like Facebook and texting. Not sure if you’re interested? Check out our Black Ops review.
- Call of Duty will reportedly continue in 2018 with ‘Black Ops 4’
- Take your gaming to a new level this Black Friday with a PlayStation 4 bundle
- These are the top 40 games we’re looking forward to in 2018
- The best of the last-gen: Our 50 favorite Xbox 360 games
- Playing games on the Nintendo Switch is so nice, you’ll buy your games twice