Earlier this week, we posted the first of G4’s three-film Epictober Film Festival, a horror-film reimagining of the classic Nintendo shooter Duck Hunt. The festival concluded today with a film that was so cool, it deserved a second post.
In The Anger of the Birds, director Gregg Bishop puts a Hitchockian spin on Angry Birds, and serves up a great little film that explains, well… why those birds are so darn angry.
Here’s the official synopsis of the seven-minute film:
The Bacons are visited by their next door neighbor, Anne, who has brought them a lovely basket of eggs, but unfortunately, the birds want their eggs back.
Get it? “The Bacons”?
Oh, that G4 crew…
You can watch the film below:
You can watch all of the films in the gaming-inspired Halloween movie lineup over at G4TV.
- The 91 best movies on HBO Max right now
- Angry Birds AR: Isle of Pigs brings 3D demolition into your living room
- The best Christmas TV episodes and specials
- What’s next for ‘Angry Birds’ maker Rovio? Potentially an IPO
- Angry Birds creators have sequel feature film in the works