Earlier this week, we posted the first of G4’s three-film Epictober Film Festival, a horror-film reimagining of the classic Nintendo shooter Duck Hunt. The festival concluded today with a film that was so cool, it deserved a second post.
In The Anger of the Birds, director Gregg Bishop puts a Hitchockian spin on Angry Birds, and serves up a great little film that explains, well… why those birds are so darn angry.
Here’s the official synopsis of the seven-minute film:
The Bacons are visited by their next door neighbor, Anne, who has brought them a lovely basket of eggs, but unfortunately, the birds want their eggs back.
Get it? “The Bacons”?
Oh, that G4 crew…
You can watch the film below:
You can watch all of the films in the gaming-inspired Halloween movie lineup over at G4TV.
- Here to revolutionize your commute is Bird, a new escooter sharing company
- Rezvani Beast Alpha X Black Bird is a sports car that moves like a spy plane
- Wind turbines have a bird murdering problem, but a solution is at hand
- Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn movie has found a director
- These AirPod look-alikes blend bold style with slick features