Our fascination with Angry Birds doesn’t seem to be waning. The game has been downloaded more than 100 million times and even has a movie-tie in and Super Bowl ad, but the fun doesn’t end there. Rooster Teeth, the guys behind the popular Red Vs. Blue online series that uses the actual Halo games to create short episodes, have made their own Angry Birds trailer. Sadly, if there were a Birds movie, it would probably be this bad. But hey, this actually looks better than Super Mario Bros. The Movie.
If you liked this (or even if you didn’t), check out this Israeli Angry Birds parody.
- The 87 best movies on HBO Max right now
- The 52 best movies on HBO right now
- The best NES games of all time
- The best movies missing from Disney+
- What’s next for ‘Angry Birds’ maker Rovio? Potentially an IPO