Aspyr Media today said they’d begun shipping Activision’s Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland for the PC. The game was developed by Neversoft Entertainment and retails for $39.99 with an ESRB rating of â€œTâ€ for Teen.
The PC version of Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland, Aspyr said, gives users the ability to explore the Los Angeles skate world. Gamers can skate and BMX bike across a variety of locations, including Santa Monica, Hollywood and East Los Angeles. Features of the game include the ability to customize and upgrade characters, unlock new tricks and expanded controls for pulling off more tricks.
Multi-player features of the game allow for online play of up to eight players through GameSpy as well as an in-game two-player co-op mode.
- Tony Hawk is no longer working with Activision on skating games
- Cue the fireworks: ‘Overwatch’ Lunar New Year event has arrived
- Here’s how you can complete ‘Far Cry 5’ in just a few minutes
- SpaceX is planning to build its new ‘BFR’ space vehicles in Los Angeles
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Origins’ will soon offer New Game+ mode