We are only a few days away from a trip back in time to a more innocent day, when there was no such thing as credit card debt and words like “recession” were reserved for economic scholars alone. Of course, dysentery was a major issue and the lack of citrus could kill you, plus the average life span was about 33 years, but those annoying little facts just get in the way of our admiration for the founding of this great nation.
For the fifth time on consoles, Ubisoft is back with a new Assassin’s Creed game, this one to be set in Revolutionary America. Seen through the eyes of the half-Mohawk, Half-English assassin Connor Kenway, the ancient battle between the Templars and the Assassins continues as forces from both sides are attempting to influence the New World.
While we will have to wait for the details of things like how Desmond fits in and what specific missions Connor needs to accomplish to prevent the spread of the Templars, we know more than enough to give us a rough understanding of what to expect.
To that end, we have collected all the news, trailers, and interviews of Assassin’s Creed III and put them all in one, handy place. Simply click the image below, and prepare yourself for next week.
- Ryo Hazuki returns as ‘Shenmue I & II’ launches on PS4, Xbox One, and PC in 2018
- Watch Mark Zuckerberg’s second day of congressional grilling here
- ‘Detroit: Become Human’ has gone gold, and you can play the demo right now
- Outkast set a high bar for hip-hop. Duo Rae Sremmurd wants to clear it
- Bethesda’s ‘Rage 2’ officially announced, gameplay coming May 15