Videogame publisher UbiSoft today announced that the second installment of downloadable content (DLC) for its hit action-adventure Assassin’s Creed II, entitled Bonfire of the Vanities, will be available February 18th via the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live. Allowing access to new areas of Florence, hitman hero Ezio will also gain the ability to “spring jump” or perform parkour-like moves as he travels through the game’s Renaissance Italian settings.
Picking up where the original storyline left off, 10 new missions will be offered that see you pairing with Machiavelli himself to take on the mad monk Savonarola. The package will cost just $5, slightly more than original expansion pack Battle of Forli, but also offer a greater variety of assignments to take on, and help fill in additional gaps in the main game’s storyline. Just remember to wipe up all the blood after you’ve finished playing – it’s bad enough having to explain away those Dorito crumbs and pizza stains on the rug to the wife as is.
- Redfall: release date, trailers, gameplay, and more
- Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit’s studio has made an AR Hot Wheels game
- Hi-Fi Rush director reveals the secret to making a great music game
- Minecraft Legends: Release date, trailers, gameplay, and more
- Over 100 PlayStation VR2 games are in development, Sony says