Videogame publisher UbiSoft today announced that the second installment of downloadable content (DLC) for its hit action-adventure Assassin’s Creed II, entitled Bonfire of the Vanities, will be available February 18th via the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live. Allowing access to new areas of Florence, hitman hero Ezio will also gain the ability to “spring jump” or perform parkour-like moves as he travels through the game’s Renaissance Italian settings.
Picking up where the original storyline left off, 10 new missions will be offered that see you pairing with Machiavelli himself to take on the mad monk Savonarola. The package will cost just $5, slightly more than original expansion pack Battle of Forli, but also offer a greater variety of assignments to take on, and help fill in additional gaps in the main game’s storyline. Just remember to wipe up all the blood after you’ve finished playing – it’s bad enough having to explain away those Dorito crumbs and pizza stains on the rug to the wife as is.
- Check out the best Xbox One deals and bundles for April 2018
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Origins’ will soon offer New Game+ mode
- ‘Ghost Recon Wildlands’ adds loot boxes, but they won’t affect gameplay
- Get ‘Crazy Taxi’ and assassinate in 2D with February’s Xbox Games With Gold
- The best demos, betas, and free-to-play games you can try this weekend