Atari today unveiled a sequel to their well regarded PC real time strategy game Act of Treason: Direct Action. Dubbed Act of Treason: High Treason, this sequel is available for immediate purchase and download through IGN’s Direct2Drive service. Those wanting the boxed version will need to wait until May.
In Act of Treason: High Treason, said Atari, players trudge through a new 34 mission single player campaign across future battlefields located all over the world, with optional multiplayer modes for group game play. New features in this sequel include 35 additional units and upgrades, modern naval combat, mercenary units, an improved control system, revised aircraft and artillery and new maps set in a new real-world location.
“With an all-new campaign and a host of new features and upgrades, including expanded multiplayer options and naval combat, Act of War: High Treason further raises the quality bar for modern-day RTS games,” said Steve Tucker, director, brand marketing, Atari Inc, in a statement. “By offering it initially via digital download in partnership with Direct2Drive, the leading digital delivery destination for PC gamers, Atari is making it an easy battle for gamers to get into.”
- ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ review
- 12 great old games coming to the Nintendo Switch in 2018
- Dell’s customizable Inspiron Gaming Desktop has something for all types of gamers
- Razer unveils Hyperflux wireless mouse and Nommo speaker line for gamers
- ‘Doom’ Nintendo Switch update finally adds motion controls