During the company’s E3 digital event, Nintendo revealed that Bayonetta 2, the Wii U-exclusive follow-up to 2010’s Bayonetta, will be released this October.
In addition to the narrowed release window, Nintendo also announced that the Platinum Games-developed game will include the original Bayonetta. The first game in the series was released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Nintendo will also include several console-exclusive costumes, giving players the ability to dress Bayonetta up like Princess Peach, Link, or Samus Aran.
Bayonetta will also have the ability to pull off her signature hair-based attacks with Nintendo-themed variations.
- The best Wii U games of all time
- The 25 best Nintendo 3DS games
- How to watch the September Nintendo Direct
- The best upcoming Nintendo Switch games
- The best Nintendo Switch exclusives