During the company’s E3 digital event, Nintendo revealed that Bayonetta 2, the Wii U-exclusive follow-up to 2010’s Bayonetta, will be released this October.
In addition to the narrowed release window, Nintendo also announced that the Platinum Games-developed game will include the original Bayonetta. The first game in the series was released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Nintendo will also include several console-exclusive costumes, giving players the ability to dress Bayonetta up like Princess Peach, Link, or Samus Aran.
Bayonetta will also have the ability to pull off her signature hair-based attacks with Nintendo-themed variations.
- The 20 best Nintendo Switch games you can buy today
- 9 Nintendo Switch games you should play in handheld mode
- Time for a Switch? Nintendo dominated Amazon’s best-selling games list for 2017
- Nintendo Switch vs. PlayStation 4: Which console should you buy?
- 10 new characters we want to see in ‘Super Smash Bros. for Switch’