As you can see from the art, there will be plenty of vehicles, dogs, blondes with phones, and even a gas mask at some point. If that helps to somehow alter your opinion on this game, more power to ya.
Expect plenty more on this game in the coming months. Rockstar is itching to show off the game, the only question is when. E3 is coming soon though….
- In a bet on game streaming, Electronic Arts buys GameFly cloud technology
- The best Blu-ray movies to show off your home theater
- ‘Beyond Good & Evil 2’ is the space pirate opera of our dreams
- Anime-inspired Soulslike game ‘Code Vein’ starts slicing and dicing this fall
- Dead rising: Old phones we want to see zapped back to life