As temperatures start to heat up outside, so are the video game releases. With the annual peak of gaming news at E3 only a few months away, there’s already plenty in store for gamers to get excited about. Delays on a few major titles means developers are turning March into a solid month for new games. Finally fans will be able to see if long-awaited titles like Tom Clancy’s The Division will live up to all the speculation while also diving into franchise hits like MLB 16: The Show and many more.
In this video, avid gamer Joshua Smith breaks down all of the top games launching this March. Find out what’s new, release dates and what to expect in order to get shooting, swinging, and fighting. With plenty available for all Xbox, PlayStation and PC fans this month, you won’t want to miss out on a thing after watching this quick video.
- ‘Kingdom Hearts III’ will get minigames inspired by classic LCD handhelds
- The History of Battle Royale: From Mod to Worldwide Phenomenon
- Google is celebrating female developers by highlighting their apps
- 7 of the coolest custom Xbox One systems Microsoft has made
- Buying furniture online is a gamble. The Mine wants to use AR to improve the experience