If you own Fallout: New Vegas for the Xbox 360, then you may want to go ahead and make alternative plans for this Christmas. The first of, no doubt, many downloadable content packs for Fallout: New Vegas is due out mere days before Christmas on December 21, and it will be an Xbox 360 exclusive. Bah humbug, your family will understand when you miss the festivities in order to find that rare gun you heard rumors about.
“As the victim of a raw deal you must work alongside three other captured wastelanders to recover the legendary treasure of the Sierra Madre Casino.” The press from Bethesda Softworks stated. “In ‘Dead Money’, your life hangs in the balance as you face new terrain, foes, and choices. It is up to you how you play your cards in the quest to survive.”
The “Dead Money” expansion will currently be an Xbox 360 exclusive and cost 800 MS Points. As of now, now plans have been announced to release it– or any– DLCs for the PlayStation 3, but the same was true for Fallout 3, which eventually saw the expansions a few months after the Xbox 360 releases.
- The best of the last-gen: Our 50 favorite Xbox 360 games
- The best demos, betas, and free-to-play games you can try this weekend
- Xbox Game Pass to get all future first-party Xbox One games at release
- Tomb Raider, ‘Army of Two’ arrive in January’s Xbox Games with Gold
- Didn’t get what you wanted for Christmas? Here are 8 great gifts for yourself