With everyone’s favorite non-holiday holiday looming, 2K and Gearbox have confirmed that its Halloween-themed DLC will be available in time to celebrate. The DLC titled TK Baha’s Bloody Harvest will be released on October 22.
Beyond the appropriately timed Halloween theme, the DLC is the first of the Headhunter add-ons, all of which offer a new area, a few missions, and culminate with a boss fight. As with all the Borderlands 2 content, they can be played solo or with up to three others.
In TK Baha’s Bloody Harvest, you will collect pieces of a key that will lead you to a showdown with the Pumpkin Kingpin. The DLC will also feature plenty of “candy,” which award you with temporary stat increases.
The DLC won’t be part of the season pass, but it will run you just $2.99.
- The best Halloween gaming events of 2019
- Leaked free Borderlands 2 DLC will set the stage for Borderlands 3
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel due for four DLC add-ons
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel release date revealed with a snappy dance number
- Borderlands 2 PS Vita release confirmed for May 2014