Treyarch’s Community Manager, Josh Olin has confirmed via Twitter that the four co-op maps listed as part of the Hardened and Prestige editions of the upcoming game will actually be the four co-op zombie maps from Call of Duty: World at War.
For those that skipped Treyarch’s previous World War II-based Call of Duty, the online side featured a co-op game mode with up to four players, where you fought off waves of zombies with limited weapons.
So far, the zombie mode seems to only be included as part of the $79.99 Hardened Edition, and the $149.99 Prestige Edition, which also includes an RV surveillance car.
Whether or not those same map packs will be available as DLCs hasn’t been announced, but judging by Activision’s success with Call of Duty DLCs, it seems likely.
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’: Everything you need to know
- Fired Treyarch tester spills ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies’ secrets
- ‘Battlefield V’ designer gets banned from ‘Black Ops 4’ for being too damn good
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ review
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ patch brings back fan-favorite Gun Game mode