Treyarch’s Community Manager, Josh Olin has confirmed via Twitter that the four co-op maps listed as part of the Hardened and Prestige editions of the upcoming game will actually be the four co-op zombie maps from Call of Duty: World at War.
For those that skipped Treyarch’s previous World War II-based Call of Duty, the online side featured a co-op game mode with up to four players, where you fought off waves of zombies with limited weapons.
So far, the zombie mode seems to only be included as part of the $79.99 Hardened Edition, and the $149.99 Prestige Edition, which also includes an RV surveillance car.
Whether or not those same map packs will be available as DLCs hasn’t been announced, but judging by Activision’s success with Call of Duty DLCs, it seems likely.
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ is real, and it’s out in October
- Activision has no idea what to do with Call of Duty
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ reportedly drops its single-player campaign
- Call of Duty will reportedly continue in 2018 with ‘Black Ops 4’
- ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered’ reportedly on the way