When Gran Turismo 6 is released worldwide on December 6, it will feature 1200 cars from manufacturers based around the world. While the next-gen consoles have stolen all the love when it comes to graphical fidelity, the Gran Turismo series has long been renowned for its accurate digital vehicle representations. The gravel may not fly off the side of the road quite as realistically as in a next-gen racing game, but the cars still look incredible.
Don’t believe us? Check out the images above. Gran Turismo 6 is a PlayStation 3 exclusive, so all the images are taken from that system.
We’ll have a review of Gran Turismo 6 on Friday, but for now behold the glory of cool looking digital cars.
- Geneva 2018: What we saw from Audi, BMW, Porsche, and more
- These performance cars prove you don’t have to spend much for speed
- These are the best Lamborghinis of all time
- Built-in coolers, tents, and kitchenettes make these the best cars for camping
- How British cops used a drone to save a car crash victim’s life