Call of Duty: Black Ops is so hot right now. The shooter has grossed $1 billion in less than two months and gamers have logged more than 600 million hours since its Nov. 9 release. So popular, in fact, that a group of gamers have already spoofed the game, creating a real-life version of Black Ops. Yesterday, YouTube user “Freddiew” uploaded the parody, which shows us what future first-person shooters may look like. The video has unusually high production values and captures the game better than almost any parody we’ve seen. Even the weapons and poses look authentic. These guys are fans. Check it out below.
WARNING: This video might be a bit graphic for some. It contains fake blood clouds when people are shot, much like Black Ops.
- Call of Duty will reportedly continue in 2018 with ‘Black Ops 4’
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ is real, and it’s out in October
- Report: ‘Battlefield V’ will only have cosmetic microtransactions
- Dear game designers: Please rip off these brilliant game ideas from 2017
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018